PERFECT FOR 250 COFFEES PER DAY
The 1500S is a medium volume super automatic coffee machine, which produces real espresso based specialty coffee beverages, at the press of a button. It is recommended for a daily volume of 250 beverages and features all of WMFs industry leading technologies and more.
A versatile unit with modular componentry, the 1500S excels in a multitude of environments. Whether it is an up market hotel bar, the QSR / Convenience environment or the corporate office block the WMF 8000S is the machine for your needs.
THE 1500S FEATURES
- The WMF Easy Milk system gives you unparalleled milk foam and temperature consistency.
- The WMF Plug&Clean fully automated and HACCP certified milk cleaning system.
- A brandable 8″ touch display for individualised menu settings, instructional cleaning animations.
- Independent brewing parameters for each coffee hopper.
- Self aware system with customisable visual alerts and animations displayed to demonstrate solutions.
- Self service functions with a locked menu
- Data backup and updates through a USB stick
|Nominal power rating||2.7 kW|
|Recommended Max. daily output*||Up to 250 cups|
|Max. hourly output**||Up to 180 cups|
|Coffee bean hopper(s)||650 g|
|Choc or topping container||1200 g|
|Mains power connection||230 V / 15amp / Single Phase|
|Dimensions (width / height / depth)||325mm / 675mm / 590 mm|
|Empty weight, depending on ﬁttings||Approx. 35 kg|
|Continuous sound pressure level (LpA)***||< 70 dB (A)|
* Based on the relevant service concept. These average values are for your information only. – Let our trained WMF employees put together a coffee machine solution that is designed to meet your needs. ** Depending on cup size, quality settings and ﬂow. *** The A-rated sound pressure level Lpa (slow) and Lpa (impulse) at the workplace of the staff using the machine is less than 70 dB (A) in every mode. From 5° dKH (carbonate hardness), a WMF water ﬁlter must be used. All technical changes, typographical mistakes and errors reserved for the entire contents.