PERFECT FOR 400 COFFEES PER DAY
The 5000S is a high volume super automatic coffee machine, which produces real espresso based specialty coffee beverages, at the press of a button. It is recommended for a daily volume of 400+ beverages and features all of WMFs industry leading technologies and more.
The WMF 5000S now features the new WMF Dynamic Milk system, which gives both hot and cold milk foam and several different foam types. Whether it is a busy conference centre, an up market hotel, the QSR environment or a busy office block the WMF 5000S is the versatile high volume coffee machine for your needs.
THE 5000S FEATURES
- WMF Dynamic Milk allows you to prepare hot and cold foamed milk drinks from the single machine, allowing you to increase your product line, with minimal staff training.
- 8″ touch display for individualised menu settings, instructional cleaning animations
- Multiple product hoppers – Coffee & soluble products
- WMF Plug&Clean 2.0 – HACCP compliant milk system cleaning
- Independent brewing temperatures for each coffee variety
- New high-capacity grinders (4g/sec grind rate), which feature reduced grinding noise and are easy to adjust
- Self service functions with a brandable locked menu
- Data backup, software updates and cleaning protocol downloads via a USB stick
|Nominal power rating||3.0 kW|
|Recommended Max. daily output*||Up to 400 cups|
|Max. hourly output**||Up to 220 cups|
|Coffee bean hopper(s)||Up to 1100 g|
|Choc or topping container||1200 g|
|Mains power connection||230 V / 15amp / Single Phase|
|Dimensions (width / height / depth)||325mm / 706mm / 590mm|
|Empty weight, depending on ﬁttings||Approx. 37 kg|
|Continuous sound pressure level (LpA)***||< 70 dB (A)|
|Continuous Water Connection||3/8″ with tap|
|Waste Connection||Within 1m|
* Based on the relevant service concept. These average values are for your information only. – Let our trained WMF employees put together a coffee machine solution that is designed to meet your needs. ** Depending on cup size, quality settings and ﬂow. *** The A-rated sound pressure level Lpa (slow) and Lpa (impulse) at the workplace of the staff using the machine is less than 70 dB (A) in every mode. From 5° dKH (carbonate hardness), a WMF water ﬁlter must be used. All technical changes, typographical mistakes and errors reserved for the entire contents.