PERFECT FOR 500 COFFEES PER DAY
The 8000S is a high volume super automatic coffee machine, which produces real espresso based specialty coffee beverages, at the press of a button. It is recommended for a daily volume of 500 beverages and features all of WMFs industry leading technologies and more.
The WMF 8000S has been awarded the coveted iF Design Award for its innovations in product design. Whether it is a busy conference centre, an up market hotel, the QSR environment or a busy office block the WMF 8000S is the versatile high volume coffee machine for your needs.
THE 8000S FEATURES
- WMF Active Milk System – Allows you to prepare hot and cold foamed milk drinks from the single machine
- 8″ touch display for individualised menu settings, instructional cleaning animations
- Up to 4 product hoppers with a visual empty signal
- Independent brewing temperatures for each coffee variety
- New high-capacity Ditting grinders (4g/sec grind rate), which feature reduced grinding noise and are easy to adjust
- A newly designed electronic system to set milk temperature, with real time temperature modification
- Newly designed fixed spout with a manually adjusted cup tray
- Self service functions with a brandable locked menu
- Data backup and updates through a USB stick
|Nominal power rating||3.4 kW|
|Recommended Max. daily output*||Up to 500 cups|
|Max. hourly output**||Up to 270 cups|
|Coffee bean hopper(s)||Up to 1800 g|
|Choc or topping container||1200 g|
|Mains power connection||230 V / 15amp / Single Phase|
|Dimensions (width / height / depth)||390mm / 744mm / 598 mm|
|Empty weight, depending on ﬁttings||Approx. 76 kg|
|Continuous sound pressure level (LpA)***||< 70 dB (A)|
* Based on the relevant service concept. These average values are for your information only. – Let our trained WMF employees put together a coffee machine solution that is designed to meet your needs. ** Depending on cup size, quality settings and ﬂow. *** The A-rated sound pressure level Lpa (slow) and Lpa (impulse) at the workplace of the staff using the machine is less than 70 dB (A) in every mode. From 5° dKH (carbonate hardness), a WMF water ﬁlter must be used. All technical changes, typographical mistakes and errors reserved for the entire contents.